Hours of awesome stunt displays and competitions await with the LEGO® City Dunk Stunt Ramp Challenge (60359) toy playset. Kids position the jump ring in a vertical or horizontal position, power up the stunt bike and launch from the ramp to perform action-packed stunts. The set includes a LEGO City Stuntz rider.
Build-and-play fun for kids aged 5+
This LEGO City Stuntz playset comes with easy-to-follow printed building instructions and the LEGO Builder app – a digital guide with intuitive zoom and rotate tools that enable kids to visualize models from all angles as they build.
Kids are the stars of the show!
LEGO City playsets put kids at the heart of the action with realistic vehicles, feature-rich structures and inspiring characters for fun role play. Combine this set with others from the LEGO City Stuntz range for even bigger stunt-show extravaganzas.
- Real stunt action for kids – Set the scene for action-packed stunt shows and competitions with the LEGO® City Dunk Stunt Ramp Challenge (60359) toy playset
- What’s in the box? – This toy building set Includes a LEGO® City Stuntz hoop with horizontal or vertical settings, launch ramp, flywheel-powered stunt motorcycle and a rider minifigure
- Kids stage fun contests – Players launch the toy motorbikes from the ramp to dunk through the horizontal hoop of fire and reconfigure the set to jump through a vertical ring of stars
- A fun gift for kids who love action toys – Make a birthday or any other day special with this LEGO® City Stuntz playset for kids aged 5 and up who like cool toys
- Dimensions – When horizontal, with the LEGO® flames attached, the hoop measures over 6 in. (15 cm) high, 6 in. (16 cm) wide and 9.5 in. (25 cm) deep
- Includes LEGO® minifigure accessories – This set comes with a toy minifigure helmet and trophy
- Includes printed and digital building guides – Kids can zoom, rotate and view models from all angles as they build with the LEGO® Builder app for smartphones and tablets
- Play that nurtures kids’ creativity – LEGO® City building toys take kids to the heart of the action with structures, vehicles and characters that inspire imaginative play
- Quality-assured since 1958 – All LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global standards for safety
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.